Queer Emerging Artist Award – Nomination Form
The Buddies Queer Emerging Artist Award recognizes and encourages the achievements of queer artists who are founding careers in the theatre while engaging with the community.
Before filling out this form, please ensure that your nomination is eligible for the Queer Emerging Artist Award. You can view the requirements here.
Deadline: Friday, June 29, 2018
- Letter of Nomination (max 1 page)
- Nominee’s CV
- Nominee’s Artist Statement (max 1 page)
- Support material relevant to the nominee’s practice (writing samples, video, etc.)
- Include up to 3 links (Dropbox, Google Drive, Vimeo, etc.)
- Include up to five minutes of video, 5 pages of written materials, and 10 digital images
- Additional letters of support (max 5 pages)
Questions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.