Sunday Jan. 29 // 11:00 am // Adults: $12 / Kids 2-13: $6 / Babes in Arms: freeBuy Tickets
* January 29, 11 AM – 2 PM
* Tickets: Adults/$12, Kids age 2-13/$6, Babes in Arms/free
* This event is open to all families, including any and all sexual orientations and gender identities.
* Buddies in Bad Times is a queer space, and we encourage families from across the LBGTQ spectrum to come out.
* No homophobia or transphobia from attendees will be tolerated.
* This is an accessible venue: there is a ramp into the building, and an elevator between floors.
* Basement washrooms are gender-neutral and accessible.
* The upstairs section of the cabaret will be reserved for chest-/breastfeeding parents and folks who needs a chill space.
* No unaccompanied children of any ages on the stairs.
* Shoes must remain on; please bring a pair of indoor dancing shoes if the weather is wet.
* Stroller parking is very limited and unattended; we strongly encourage parents to wear or carry their babies.
* The bar will remain closed for this event! Please feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic drinks and snacks.