Sunday March 19 // 11:00 am // Adults/$12, Kids age 2-13/$6, Babes in Arms/freeBuy Tickets
Booty Shaking Babies RETURNS for our third family dance throwdown. Featuring Top 40, Motown, 90s hip-hop and R&B, classic rock, and hits from when you were in middle school. This isn’t a mommy-and-me dance class, and you won’t hear Baby Beluga. This is an all-ages, all-family, anything-goes dance fiesta. We party with tiny dancers—and their parents, grandparents, babas, zazas, aunties and uncles, family friends, and favourite babysitters!
* We will have the wonderful Jammy Dodger The Bakery on-site to provide top-tier treats and a sugar rush that can’t be beat
* This event is open to all families, including any and all sexual orientations and gender identities.
* Buddies in Bad Times is a queer space, and we encourage families from across the LBGTQ spectrum to come out.
* No homophobia or transphobia from attendees will be tolerated.
* This is an accessible venue: there is a ramp into the building, and an elevator between floors.
* Basement washrooms are gender-neutral and accessible.
* The upstairs section of the cabaret will be reserved for stroller parking, and will not be available as a hang-out space.
*Breast- and chest-feeding parents are welcome to feed anywhere in the cabaret downstairs. There are also cushy benches on the lower level near the washrooms. (That being said, feel free to feed anywhere you like!)
* No unaccompanied kids of any ages on the stairs.
* Shoes must remain on; please bring a pair of indoor dancing shoes if the weather is wet.
* Stroller parking is very limited and unattended; we strongly encourage parents to wear or carry their babies.
* The bar will remain closed for this event! Please feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic drinks and snacks.