Sunday Feb 04 // 11:00am – 2:00pm // Adults $12, Kids 2-13 $6, Babes-in-Arms FreeBuy Tickets
Booty Shaking Babies RETURNS! Come shake your rumps to Top 40, retro hip-hop, girl-power anthems, mix-tape throwbacks, and other body-moving classics. This isn’t a mommy-and-me dance class, and you won’t hear Baby Beluga. This is an all-ages, all-family, anything-goes dance fiesta. We party with tiny dancers—and their parents, grandparents, babas, zazas, aunties and uncles, family friends, and favourite babysitters!
* We will have the wonderful Jammy Dodger The Bakery on-site to provide top-tier treats and a sugar rush that can’t be beat.
* This event is thrilled to host all families, including any and all sexual orientations and gender identities.
* Buddies in Bad Times is a queer space, and we encourage families from across the LBGTQ spectrum to come out.
* No homophobia or transphobia from attendees will be tolerated.
* Please feel free to arrive and/or leave any time between 11 AM and 2 PM! We know naps are a thing – we’ll keep the party going the whole time.
* This is an accessible venue: there is a ramp into the building, and an elevator between floors.
* Basement washrooms are gender-neutral and accessible by elevator.
* The upstairs section of the cabaret will be reserved for stroller parking.
* Breast- and chest-feeding parents are welcome to feed anywhere in the cabaret downstairs. There are also cushy benches on the lower level near the washrooms. (That being said, feel free to chest-/breast-/bottle-feed anywhere you like!)
* This is a crying-baby-friendly zone.
* No unaccompanied kids on the stairs.
* Shoes must remain on; please bring a pair of indoor dancing shoes if the weather is wet.
* Stroller parking is very limited and unattended; we strongly encourage parents to wear or carry their babies.
* The bar will remain closed for this event! Please feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic drinks and snacks.